OUR RETIREMENT SAVER PLANS OFFER
- Add additional money savings
- Downside market protection
- Locked-in index credited interest growth
- Fixed interest rates
- Strategic managed indexes with volatility controls
- Lifetime income options and free no-penalty withdrawals
- Tax deferred growth (IRA/ROTH/Non-qualified)
- Death benefits pass to beneficiaries or trusts
NAVAGATING MARKET RISK
Prior market crashes have taught us that there are many drops along the way and it is not a smooth ride.
- After a market crash, how long does it take for the markets to recover? Historical average is between 4 and 5 years.
- Generally, retirees cannot wait for market corrections to recover.
- We have learned time and time again that past performance is not always an indicator of future performance.
- If people have a couple of bad years early and then a couple of good years, the bad years can outweigh the good years.
YOU CAN’T COUNT ON A PREDICTABLE STOCK MARKET OR ECONOMY.
WHAT IS SOMEONE’S RETIREMENT PLANNING TO DO? WE COULD DIVERSIFY OUR PORTFOLIO BY BALANCING BETWEEN RISK AND SAFETY.
- CDs and Saving accounts, have more protection but have lower chances of growth.
- Bonds that pay a stated rate of interest till maturity maybe worth less if interest rates rise.
WHAT IF YOU COULD HAVE BOTH SAFETY AND GROWTH BUT WITHOUT THE MARKET DOWNSIDE RISK?
Fixed index annuities earn interest credits based on changes in the performance of a market index (subject to participation rates, spreads, fees). During each term if the index falls (negative) the interest during that period is 0%. Your principal money is always protected and cannot be lost.
If the index increases (positive) then the difference (interest) is added to your accumulated money and locks-in. Once your money is locked-in it cannot be lost.